LONG ISLAND SCOTTISH GAMES
The Long Island Scottish Games is an annual Scottish Festival organized by Clan McDuff and is held
at the Old Westbury Gardens located in Nassau County, New York.
If you happen to be visiting the Long Island area in the late August time period, I highly recommend spending a day at the Long Island Scottish Games.
The 2012 Long Island Scottish Games will be held on August 25th and August 26th as a two day Festival Event.
A small sampling of the Events held and Attractions at the Long Island Scottish Games include:
For more details on the Long Island Scottish Games be sure to visit the official Long Island Scottish Games
web site at www.liscots.org
- Children's Games and Entertainment
- Tossing the Caber, Tossing the Sheaf and Putting the Stone
- Country and Highland Dancing Exhibitions
- Irish Step Dance Exhibitions
- Exhibition Bagpipe Bands
- Scottish Vendors
- Antique British Automobiles
- Scottish Food and Drink Vendors
- Scottish Music and Entertainment
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 AmericanScot.com